Eye Floaters and CMV
Apr 8, 2005
I was infected in Jan. but have eye problems like floaters and blurred vision, dry eyes. My cd4 is low but I was wondering if these problems go away when treatment is started?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you have a low CD4 count and visual problems, I wouldn't be waiting around to have treatment improve your immune system. The thing to do is to contact your doctor and have a detailed ophthamologic examination. Sometimes floaters and blurry vision can be the sentinal symptoms of serious conditions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Infect Your Partner With Hep C During Sex?
- Percent Of Healthcare Workers Contracting Hiv
- Should A Person With Hepatitis C Be Working With Food?
- Would You Test Positive For Hiv If You Have The Symptoms
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- Hiv Contraction Through Mucus Membranes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.