Eye Floaters and CMV
Apr 8, 2005
I was infected in Jan. but have eye problems like floaters and blurred vision, dry eyes. My cd4 is low but I was wondering if these problems go away when treatment is started?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you have a low CD4 count and visual problems, I wouldn't be waiting around to have treatment improve your immune system. The thing to do is to contact your doctor and have a detailed ophthamologic examination. Sometimes floaters and blurry vision can be the sentinal symptoms of serious conditions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.