|Posting from DAVID WOHL:
Apr 6, 2005
I am happy to be back on the forum after a hiatus. Please feel free to post questions regarding the start of HIV therapy.
During the past year there has been remarkable progress in the development of new HIV therapies with several agents moving into the later phases of study.
In addition, there are more data regarding initial therapies, their effectivness and their limitations.
I look forward to hearing from you.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Breast Milk And Hiv Infection In Adults
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.