|Posting from DAVID WOHL:
Apr 6, 2005
I am happy to be back on the forum after a hiatus. Please feel free to post questions regarding the start of HIV therapy.
During the past year there has been remarkable progress in the development of new HIV therapies with several agents moving into the later phases of study.
In addition, there are more data regarding initial therapies, their effectivness and their limitations.
I look forward to hearing from you.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.