Posting from DAVID WOHL:
Apr 6, 2005
I am happy to be back on the forum after a hiatus. Please feel free to post questions regarding the start of HIV therapy.
During the past year there has been remarkable progress in the development of new HIV therapies with several agents moving into the later phases of study.
In addition, there are more data regarding initial therapies, their effectivness and their limitations.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- What Does Nonreactive In An Hiv Test Mean?
- Testosterone Deficiency Itching And Tingling To Legs
- Natural Immune System Boosters For Hiv
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- If I Had Hiv Would It Affect My Wbc Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.