Apr 5, 2005
is a testosterone shot once a month enough for a man with a low testosterone level?
Response from Dr. Young
If you're doing testosterone injections, the usual dosing frequency is weekly. By dosing only one a month, the testosterone levels in between doses will almost certainly be abnormally low.
If you happen to be adverse to doing injections, there are daily topical products that you might find to be more acceptable and easier to administer. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Sucking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.