Apr 5, 2005
is a testosterone shot once a month enough for a man with a low testosterone level?
Response from Dr. Young
If you're doing testosterone injections, the usual dosing frequency is weekly. By dosing only one a month, the testosterone levels in between doses will almost certainly be abnormally low.
If you happen to be adverse to doing injections, there are daily topical products that you might find to be more acceptable and easier to administer. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
- Can You Get Hiv From Non Hollow Bore Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.