Thank you again! (Following up "inadequate progress of Efavirenz, FTC and Tenofovir?"

Hi Ben,

Just to let you know that my doctor phoned me today (on a sunday) and you were absolutely right: she had me re-test my viral load last week, and the results came in and I am undetectable! thanks so much for your kind and comforting words. You were absolutely right in your predictions.

Again, many thanks. you brought me relief from anxiety while I waited for the results.

Greetings from london,

J.

Dear J-

Great news, no? I'm heartened to hear that you have such good communication lines with your doctor.

Thanks for following up-- I'm sure that your shared experience will be of value to our readers.

Cheers, BY

Re: concern about future medications
Skeptical about a bright future.