|Thank you again! (Following up "inadequate progress of Efavirenz, FTC and Tenofovir?"
Apr 3, 2005
Just to let you know that my doctor phoned me today (on a sunday) and you were absolutely right: she had me re-test my viral load last week, and the results came in and I am undetectable! thanks so much for your kind and comforting words. You were absolutely right in your predictions.
Again, many thanks. you brought me relief from anxiety while I waited for the results.
Greetings from london,
| Response from Dr. Young
Great news, no? I'm heartened to hear that you have such good communication lines with your doctor.
Thanks for following up-- I'm sure that your shared experience will be of value to our readers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.