Apr 2, 2005
HAVE YOU DONE ANY TREATMENT WITH OZONE FOR HIV? IF SO HOW WOULD I FIND INFO ON THIS MATTER JOE
| Response from Dr. Young
Joe- Rectal ozone was tried to treat HIV in the pre-HAART era-- it wasn't shown to be effective.
I've not had any personal experience with patients who have used this treatment, but would suggest that detailed medical evaluation with physical examination and laboratory assessment will provide a better understanding of your need for medications or other treatments.
Good luck, good health. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Longest Period Of Time A Person Is Living With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Antibodies To Hiv?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can Thrush Cause Acute Bronchitis?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Routine Physical Blood Test And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.