Pericornitus

Ok im starting to take medison for pericornitus im about 12 years old and i all ready got 2 pairs of miller teeth growing in and the first one is all ready big its about a centemeater all ready and the back one is small and is hiding behind the skin and i wanted to know if it herts with the peri doctor removes the skin?

Thank you for your question-- you're probably our youngest reader.

I'm happy to try to answer your question, but I'm no oral specialist. Oral surgeons and dentists use a variety of medications before your procedure-- so that you won't have too much pain during the surgery. I'm sure that your doctor will do this.

I wish you well, write back any time. BY

swollen neck
did they make me start to early