Chosing the right Primary Care Physician

I just recently moved to the Atlanta area and i am finding it very difficult to chose a Primary Care Physician. I thought about a reverse decision and find a Infectious Disease doctor and ask for a recommendation. This whole move has made me very un easy since I had some wonderful doctor up North. My viral load has remained undectable for many years and I want to make the right choice. Any suggestions.

Thanks for your post.

Since HIV is probably the dominant issue for your health, if I were in your situation, I'd locate an HIV doctor that you can trust and ask her (or him) for a listing of primary care doctors that they'd recommend. It's often the case that the HIV specialist can serve both needs, anyways.

Lastly, look up your local AIDS service organization for insiders' tips on who's who in the Atlanta area. BY

When to start treatment?
Insufficient progress on tenofovir, FTC and efavirenz?