Apr 1, 2005
If an individual has an unusually low cd4 at time of ARS resolution, would it take them longer to produce detectable antibodies?
| Response from Dr. Young
While I'm no immunologist, I'm not aware of any information that would associate CD4 count with time to production of antibodies. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Ars Symptom?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.