Apr 1, 2005
If an individual has an unusually low cd4 at time of ARS resolution, would it take them longer to produce detectable antibodies?
Response from Dr. Young
While I'm no immunologist, I'm not aware of any information that would associate CD4 count with time to production of antibodies. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Deep Kissing And HIV Transmission Risk
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Risk After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom?
- Licking Anus Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.