hiv positive expat in thailand

Hello i have a great job oppurtunity in Bangkok for 6 months to - a year. However, i am hiv positive presently cd4 360 and 50000 viral load. it has beeen moving around this for over two years. Would it be unwise to go to Thaialnd in this condition? What is the treatment care like there? Wouldn't it be the same as Australia? if i got good health care insuranace that included outpatient care and found the right experienced international clinic, wouldn't it be fine? This is a precaution as I think my levels shouldn't dramatically drop in a year according to my previous levels over the years. Thank you for your honesty and help.

Thanks, "Bangkok Postive"

I don't think that it would be a problem at all for you to take the job in Thailand. Your numbers are not bad and if treatment is necessary you should be able to get into care without too much trouble. Australia has top notch HIV medical care available and Thailand should have clinicians well versed in HIV medicine, especially in the larger centers. Best of luck and let us know how things turn out.

hypogonadism
HIV POZ! What to do now?