Mar 27, 2005
Dear Dr. Young,
Is it possible for hypogonadism to start as soon as 2 months after infection? I have total erectile dsyfunction and am wondering what the story is.
| Response from Dr. Young
Since there are many causes of erectile dysfunction, I'd want to know more about your physical and mental health. At first glance, I would think that it's rather unlikely that you'd have HIV-induced hypogonadism to quickly after initial infection-- fortunately, a simple blood test can ascertain if you have low testosterone levels. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Cure Hypogonadism?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.