RE:I hate HIV (Mar 25, 2005)

<<Just dx. The thought of this and how i have ruined my life is unbearable. The fact that I will have to live the rest of my lame days hiding in my house stinks. Are these drugs worthwhile or is it better just to get out now? >>>

Please check out the forums at there are alot of great people that are going thru the same thing as you are. I can honestly tell you that HIV for "me" hasn't been all that bad. The meds have had very few side effects... however my life still is a 9 out 10..... 10 being the highest. Stick with life... and trust me.. it will be ok.. if fact having HIV might be a great life experience for you. In the end it's your choice.... and your ride--- enjoy it. Some people have diabetes, some have HIV, some are blind.. some have obesity issues.... hey, we all have issues. Honestly.. I look at sooo many people in SO much worse condition that me and say to myself how LUCKY I am that I have HIV and not what they are dealing with. Peace.

Thanks for your post and reply.

I trust that our readers find your comments valuable. BY

I hate HIV