Caribbean HIV meds?

I live in the Caribbean and I'm afraid to get medication through the government because of privacy issues (i.e. everbody ends up knowing you're hiv +. My husband and I wish to purchase medication abroad even though we know it's expensive. Where can we buy? Thanks for any advice you can give.

Since you will need a medical professional participating in your care (and writing prescriptions) the starting point would be with your doctor. He or she may have an idea of the best place to purchase medications outside of the government systems. I know that some people in the Caribbean go to other islands or the states for medical care depending on the resources available to them on their home island. Hope that this helps and good luck to you.

in coma for 10 days
anal warts and HIV