|Re: WBC--Thank you
Mar 19, 2005
Thanks Dr. Young,
I get it now, if I went to see Dr. on say 2nd or 3rd day of ARS I could easily have a wbc of 14 then the next week it could be normal or low.
Thanks again so much for this forum!
| Response from Dr. Young
Jack-- You're welcome. Thanks for your comments and for reading.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- List Of Incurable Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.