|Re: WBC--Thank you
Mar 19, 2005
Thanks Dr. Young,
I get it now, if I went to see Dr. on say 2nd or 3rd day of ARS I could easily have a wbc of 14 then the next week it could be normal or low.
Thanks again so much for this forum!
| Response from Dr. Young
Jack-- You're welcome. Thanks for your comments and for reading.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.