|Re: WBC--Thank you
Mar 19, 2005
Thanks Dr. Young,
I get it now, if I went to see Dr. on say 2nd or 3rd day of ARS I could easily have a wbc of 14 then the next week it could be normal or low.
Thanks again so much for this forum!
| Response from Dr. Young
Jack-- You're welcome. Thanks for your comments and for reading.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Herpes Mouth Sores Look Like?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Brain Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.