blood

Thank you for your attention dear Sir I am on medication for 12 month my CD4 ARE 450,several time for the past four month i lose blood frommy anal, I do not smok o drink o any drugs, i take my medication every 12 hrs.I leaving in one very poor country, the medication is very hard to by, I am on the sixty. thank you for your attention and consideration for every one is sich. By paul

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your post.

If you have repeated episodes of blood in your stools, I'd let your doctor know. This symptom could be the result of something relatively minor (like hemmorrhoids) or an early sign of a more serious condition, like cancer.

Obviously, it's tough to distinguish these possibilities by the internet, so, please, contact your physician for an evaluation.

Good luck, BY

should i start meds or wait
Re: WBC--Thank you