HIV anxiety!

I had HIV anxiety in 1998 and it almost drove me nuts! I was worried about every little symptom there was!7 months later I tested negative and remained negative! As of present I have tested positive in 2004 which I deeply regret but we as people must remember that nobody is immune to HIV and all must either practice abstinence or safe sex.When experiencing AIDS anxiety you go through so many emotions but the only way to know is to GET TESTED!

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but really appreciate the message that you're sharing with our readers. BY

Re: WBC
should i start meds or wait