Mar 18, 2005
I had HIV anxiety in 1998 and it almost drove me nuts! I was worried about every little symptom there was!7 months later I tested negative and remained negative! As of present I have tested positive in 2004 which I deeply regret but we as people must remember that nobody is immune to HIV and all must either practice abstinence or safe sex.When experiencing AIDS anxiety you go through so many emotions but the only way to know is to GET TESTED!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but really appreciate the message that you're sharing with our readers. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.