Mar 17, 2005
Some of your responses may be frank but they are never flippant. Your optimism with respect to longevity and quality of life is greatly appreciated. Please dont move on!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post and words of support-- they mean a lot to me.
I've got no plans on moving on, but that's not my decision, I work here only at the bequest of the editors and the readers.
Thanks for reading, BY
Re: You think we ever be free HIV/AIDS?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share The Same Earring?
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Does Hiv Die When Exposed To Air?
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.