|seroquel and hep c
Mar 15, 2005
i take seroquel and was wondering if this drug is bad for my liver?
| Response from Dr. Young
In general terms no--- I always advise patients who have hepatitis to make sure that they continue to get routine monitoring for side effect or toxicities of any medication (prescription or otherwise).
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.