ENLARGED LIVER

DEAR DOCTOR. RECENTY I RECIVED CT SCAN. THE REOPORT STATED ENLARGED LIVER AND SPLEEN. I CURRENTLY TAKE LIPITOR 40 MG. AND VERPAMIL 240 MG AND LISINOPRIL/HCTZ 20/25 OF HYPERTENSION, COULD MY LIPITOR CAUSE ANY OF THESE ISSUES ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Thanks for your post.

It's difficult to give you specifics, since this depends a lot on the precise CT scan findings (for example, just how big is your liver and spleen). There are a wide variety of conditions, including possible medication side effects, that can influence the size of your liver and spleen (so-called hepatosplenomegaly). These include hepatitis, drug and medication toxicity.

Before you get to far along this pathway, I'd make sure to discuss your situation with your healthcare provider.

Thanks for reading. BY

what is best- now or later?
Starting Treatment: Feel Dumb