time between exposure and full blown symptoms
Feb 24, 2005
What is the average time/incubation period between exposure/infection and full blown symptoms of AIDS.
Response from Dr. Pierone
On average it is about 10 years in untreated patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
- Syphilis Home Test Kit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.