time between exposure and full blown symptoms
Feb 24, 2005
What is the average time/incubation period between exposure/infection and full blown symptoms of AIDS.
Response from Dr. Pierone
On average it is about 10 years in untreated patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Survive Under Sunlight?
- How Do You Treat Thrush Mouth In Adults?
- How Soon Will Men Develop Symptoms From Thrush?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
- How Do You Know If A Girl Has Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.