Started Truvada & Sustiva

On last Thursday night I started the Truvada and Sustiva regiment. I had some issues adjusting to the feeling that I was high/drunk at night but that is slowly getting better. What I have noticed is that when I wake up in the morning I feel sick to my stomach but as soon as I eat something the feeling goes away. Is this a common occurrence and if so will this eventually go away? Also, when I get up for work today at 4:30 I still felt tipsy and this lasts for several hours into the morning where as over the weekend I was sleeping till 7/8 and did not really have this tipsy feeling. I have been taking the meds at 9:30 and not sure if I should try to move them up to 9 or even 8:30.what are your thoughts?

The morning tipsy feeling that many people get after starting Sustiva usually goes away with time (but not always). Taking the evening dose a little earlier may help the situation. I suspect that the morning nausea will resolve in time as your body gets used to the medication. If this continues more than a week or 2 longer and does not show signs of letting up then the regimen may need to be adjusted.

Sex drive f/u question...
Treatment against Cognitive Disorders