|cost of treatment
Feb 10, 2005
I have read that treatment may cost up to $20k per year. Is this true?? And if it is, does healthcare typically cover these expenses?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, HIV medications can be very expensive-- at least $1000 USD/month but it can be a great deal more, depending on the specific treatment. There are a variety of ways that this cost is covered, and most health insurance plans cover these expenses. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.