brownish smudge like spots

I found out i have HIV less than a month ago and have not gotten the results of my blood work. So Im very nervous of what my counts my be. Ive notice in the past few weeks 2 very faint brownish smudges on my waist line and a little lower on the top of butt. They almost look like a scare from a scrape but i never had anything happen there. I see my doctor on weds of this week but I'm driving my self crazy with all the things that is silly thing could be. I have stopped reading about HIV and AIDS to keep my mind at quite,but this thing is bugging me; any anwsers I have sought out therapy and groups to help ease my mind but i cant seem to relax. I guess this fear is a normal part of acceptence, but it sucks. Thank you for your time

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis-- your reactions, as you point out, are quite normal.

I don't think that you have anything to worry about-- it could be something as common as dry skin, or eczema- pretty common among our community.

Good luck, BY

Either way, I'd mention this to your docotr the next week, just to be sure.

Trying to conceive
When to start