Missed Viramune dose last night

Yikes....I literally just wrote to you about missing a viramune dose and mentioned that this time I doubled it up. Then I did some more searching on the web and read that you are NOT to do that.

I was in a panick and was afraid to wait even might this affect me?

Thanks for your post.

Not to worry- first off, a single missed dose of medication is by no means treatment failure. Yes, with nevirapine, it's ok to take 2 tablets at once (since the drug is frequently doses as a once-daily medication anyways). At this point, though I'd probably just keep on truckin'...

Be a little introspective to see if there was a particular reason that the dose was missed-- understanding this might help prevent future misses.

Good luck, BY

Numbers in early infection
PEP question