Questionable about HIV status

Recently being diagnosed with HIV, I have started treatment with Kaletra and Retrovir since Nov 04. My viral load went from 750+ to 2,500 in 8 weeks. The problem I'm having is the last time, and even while hospitalized it seems by the answers that they are "not sure" if It's HIV. I've had numberous tests done, and now want to draw another Western Blot again. Every one has been negative to this point. Very confused. I can accept this disease, and have been through enough. Is a second opinion a good thought? Is there a definite test? Thanks

Hello and thanks for posting. It is hard to know what to say about this. The HIV viral load test is a measurement of HIV in the bloodstream so this verifies the diagnosis of HIV infection. One might speculate that you are in the window period of primary HIV infection and that the Western Blot will be converting to positive as antibody responses pick up. If you have the timeline and results of the tests that have been performed thus far it might help to explain why the Western blot is negative.

What to do?
Starting treatment?