Reducing AZT intake

Dr Pierone, Thanks for your reply. My doctor advised that I could switch to Abacavir but she also mentioned that a number of patients have suffered the hypersensitivity you mentioned and also Viread (She refered to it as Tenofovir) is not currently available in Thailand.

So looks like the lower dose of AZT it is,but she has asked me to do another viral load test in 2 months to keep a close eye on viral load levels.

Once again many thanks for the second opinion and I'll let you know how the lower dosage goes.

This sounds like a good plan in view of the geographic constraints. Lipoatrophy is typically a slow moving process in any case, so you should be fine, Good luck and let us know how things go.

nontreatable problems?
total viral erradication.