Feb 4, 2005
i just started med my body feel funny in side what to do
| Response from Dr. Young
Please contact your healthcare provider or doctor to let her or him know what your symptoms are. Many of these initial symptoms fade away with time, others can be managed with modification of how and when you take your medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sperm In Nose And Hiv Risk
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Average Life Expectancy With Hiv Usa
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.