Madness!

My doctor has really encouraged me to stop drinking 8-10 cokes a day. It seems to be affecting my blood pressure, and most likely my blood sugar. Not to mention the 2000+ of empty calories a day I was ingesting.

After being severely brow beaten by him I've given up all caffeine. It's been 5 days with no caffeine and I'm dreaming of IV bags with coca-cola in them. Is this normal...

In fact, I know doctors just like this! They pester their patients for a simple overindulgence in Coca Cola, while they themselves, are swilling coffee from morning to night in the doctor¡s lounge. Then of course, they can't sleep, and end up pecking obsessively on their computer keyboards deep into the night.

Your dreams are perfectly normal; you can expect them to become somewhat less frequent (although they will never disappear entirely) over the course of the next 5 years :)

primary infection with two strains
Contrary to Let Everyone See This