Sexual Problems

i take kaletra, trizivir combo , my t cell count is 330 and i am undetectable viral load, what is an exceptable sexual enhancer that i can take, because i sometimes have erectile problems.

Any of the ED drugs will work, though understand that the ritonavir in the Kaletra that you take will significantly increase the exposure to Viagra, Levitra or Cialis. I try to prescribe the lowest effective dose possible, and tend to stay with the shorter acting drugs (Viagra, Levitra) over Cialis, since the increased drug exposure means increased risk of longer duration of side effects. BY

Let every one see this. An honest view.
Post this to a follow up I believe readers will agree.