Jan 31, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
Any of the ED drugs will work, though understand that the ritonavir in the Kaletra that you take will significantly increase the exposure to Viagra, Levitra or Cialis. I try to prescribe the lowest effective dose possible, and tend to stay with the shorter acting drugs (Viagra, Levitra) over Cialis, since the increased drug exposure means increased risk of longer duration of side effects. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- CMIA Method For HIV Window Period
- Hiv 1 And 2 Test Was Nonreactive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.