Re:reyataz and yellow eyes

Hi Dr.Young and thanks for your immiadate respond? To come to the nex question;The Reyataz which I have is 150mg capsule and becase of shortage I cann't use 3 capsule per day.what is your advice for the combination of (300mgRaytaz+Epivir+Retrovir AZT once per day.Before my medication my CD4 was 170 and for the last six months I was fleeng sick and 9kg lose of weight.Please help me.I am looking your advice disperatly. I

Thank you for your response.

I would not recommend using the 300 mg daily dose of atazanavir, since the drug levels would be much lower than desired. Please check with your doctor about the dosing options-- also, are you taking your epivir and retrovir all once daily, or are these drugs dosed twice daily? (AZT should be dosed twice daily). BY

WORK VERSUS HEALTH-TOUGH CHOICE
First Line Therapy For Treatment Naive