Diabetes and HIV

Do you have any statistics as to how long an HIV+ person with Tcells of 200, VL<50, and diabetes can expect to live? My diabetes is in check, and I take my meds (Sustiva, Norvir and reyataz) faithfully, however, my Tcells have steadily declined from ~450 to 200 over the past 2 years. Thanks.

It is distinctly unusual for CD4 count to decline in the face of controlled viral replication. But with a CD4 count of 200 the chance of HIV-related complications is extremely low. The regimen that you are on is a bit unusual, but it is being studied and results of these trials should be available in the not too distant future.

2 doctors 2 opinions on proper therapy
Fosamax, Actonel and their compatibility with Sustiva, Tenofovir, Lamivudine