No virus and not on meds

I have just recently been exposed (less than 6 months). Blood tests show viral load less than 50 and T cells above 760. In addition the ratio of CD4/CD8 cells above 1.4. From three different blood samples in a 3 month period. I have never taken medication.

Labs have been unable to culture the virus to determine if it is resistant to meds?

Should I hold off on Meds? I do have the antibodies to the virus....Am I infected?

It looks to me that you're one of the fortunate persons who have a very low (or in your case, undetectable) HIV viral load, despite positive antibodies and known exposure. This means, firstly, that you do have HIV infection, but also that you're body is doing a very good job in suppressing the virus. Sometimes in these situations, we'll repeat an HIV antibody test to confirm things.

In these circumstances, assuming that you have no untoward symptoms, I would not recommend initiating treatment.

I'd still recommend periodic evaluation by your HIV specialist, to make sure that your health continues in a favorable way and to monitor your laboratory immunological status.

Thanks for reading, let us know how you're doing from time to time. BY

STARTING TREATMENT
Diet restriction