Follow-up on Paris/Brazilian Study

Doctor...Im following up on an earlier request for information on the Paris/Brazilian study re: dendritic cells. You asked me to check back with you on the studys occurring in the US. Are these similar and are they recruiting volunteers? If not..how do I volunteer for that same trial that was done in Paris on a larger scale? Your feedback is appreciated.

The same trial is not available at this time, but I hope that it will be done in the United States. I found two U.S dendritic cell studies on the NIH clinical trial listing. One had completed enrollment, the other had one slot open (but was quite different from French/Brazilian study). I did contact an investigator and he indicated another dendritic cell study involving canarypox was getting underway, but I don't have details on that study yet. I will gather more information and post it when I have something relevant. I suspect more information will be available at the Retrovirus conference in Boston next month.

CD4 %
WBC 20,000 - Start Meds Now?