Jan 19, 2005
Greetings Dr. Pierone, What are your views on Sculptra? I'll be going for my 2nd injection appointment. I think it is working for me? Jim
Response from Dr. Pierone
Sculptra (New-Fill) was recently approved for treatment of facial lipoatrophy by the FDA. I have patients that received this therapy when it was investigational and they have had very good results improved appearance persisting for several years. Good luck with your treatments and let us know how things turn out.
Sustiva on night shift
when does one get sick?
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- Is Shortness Of Breath A Symptom Of Hiv?
- What Type Of Pathogen Is Hiv?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Difference Between Hiv And Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.