Jan 17, 2005
I have been on a regimine of Combivir/Sustiva for some time now. Are there any reasons why I should not take L-Lysine with this combo?
Thanks for your work on this site!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
It's a free market and society-- you can ingest what you'd like, just be cautious about claims of benefit. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Type Of Food To Avoid For Geographic Tongue?
- What Type Of Cream Is Good For Using On Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.