Jan 17, 2005
I have been on a regimine of Combivir/Sustiva for some time now. Are there any reasons why I should not take L-Lysine with this combo?
Thanks for your work on this site!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
It's a free market and society-- you can ingest what you'd like, just be cautious about claims of benefit. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.