Missed 2 doses
Jan 17, 2005
Don: What are the chances that Fuzeon will develop resistance if missed 2 doses. I know the importance of compliance. Will work on making sure this doesn't happen again. Thanks.
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
You should be fine with two missed doses. The most important point is that you recognize the importance of taking all doses of your medication, and you want to make sure that it doesn't happen again!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- Do Nails Change Color Due To Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From One Time Exposure
- Why Would Someone Have An Indeterminate Hiv Test And Then It Be Negative?
- Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase And Hiv
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.