Skin Problems

Dear Dr Pierone,

I have suffering from skin rash problem for the past few months, which I believe is Seborrheic dermatitis. I understand that up 85% of HIV-infected persons suffer from the condition of Seborrheic Dermatitis. Can you please advise when does this condition normally appear from the point of HIV infection ? Is it usual to see it happening within the first year of infection ?

Thank you.

Tony.

Seborrheic dermatitis is very common with HIV infection and may occur at any time point. It also happens to be a very common skin ailment that affects many people that do not have HIV infection.

Re: Definition of a full blown aids
natural, safe immune system boosters?