PEP and ARS symptoms

Hi! I am on pep after insertive vaginal penetration. I started 42 hours after the exposure. I am wondering about the chances that a transmission occured. Today i am finishing my 30 days treatment and I haven't experienced any symptoms of ars symptoms. Is there a greater chance that i am not infected because og this, or may my pep-treatment prevent experiensing such symptoms or will they probably be delayed. Hope you can answer me...please...

The risk of transmission after insertive vaginal penetration is low to begin and the absence of symptoms is reassuring. There is not evidence that I am aware of that PEP delays symptoms of seroconversion. Chances are very high that you will be fine.

NNRTI & Lipitor
life after HCV treatment