definition of full blown aids
Jan 7, 2005
What is the difference between having HIV with OI's and being in the stage considered full blown Aids
Response from Dr. Pierone
It is really the same thing. I think that the term full blown AIDS should be done away with since there is no such thing as partially blown AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Do Shingles Look Like On Your Face?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.