Somatropin IU dosage
Jan 7, 2005
I am going to be prescribed somatropin by my physician and am doing some research. One thing that confuses me is if I am going to be dosing at 5 mg per day, how many IU's is that per day? I'm asking because I'm researching my options on getting the best price.
Response from Dr. Pierone
Based on the package insert for Humatrope, 5mg of this form of hGH is equal to 15 IU. I assume that this conversion works for the other types of hGH as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.