|Norvir (refridgerated) ?
Dec 26, 2004
I just started a new regimen and Norvir is included.I've noticed friends of mine whom are taking this med.keep it refridgerated, is this necessary ? Thank You .
| Response from Dr. Pierone
You should keep the bottle refrigerated, but the capsules are stable at room temperature for weeks so you can still use them in a weekly pill box (pill boxes are vitally important) with your other medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.