alcohol and treatments
Dec 26, 2004
can i drink alcohol while taking viracept and comvibir medications? if I do so what side effects will i cause or what can happen?
Response from Dr. Pierone
One can drink alcohol in moderation with antiretroviral therapy. Some people notice more of an impact from the alcohol compared to when they were not on therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.