Dec 24, 2004
Not ready for treatment but on buspirone hydrochloride is it ok the drink alchohol with this medication?
Response from Dr. Young
In moderation, I don't see any significant issue with drinking alcohol with buspirone (Wellbutrin). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is Cunnilingus Low Risk?
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
- Is It Harder For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Long Term Studies Of Hiv-discordant Couples
- What Negative Cut Off Means On Hiv Test?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.