Dec 24, 2004
Not ready for treatment but on buspirone hydrochloride is it ok the drink alchohol with this medication?
Response from Dr. Young
In moderation, I don't see any significant issue with drinking alcohol with buspirone (Wellbutrin). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Vaginal Candidiasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Contagious?
- Can You Contract AIDS From French Kissing?
- Can You Get HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Receiving Oral Sex
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.