lipdistophy risk

my t cells are now 400 and my doctor wants me to start amti retrovirals which i've resisted for five years i'm absolutely terrified of lipodistrophy can you stop it with regular excercise

You might want to resist for a while longer. The guidelines suggest antiretroviral therapy be started below 350 CD4 cells and it sounds like you are not all that eager to start in any case. The risk of lipodystrophy is certainly lower with newer regimens and exercise is useful in cases of excessive abdominal fat deposition. Thanks for posting and let us know what you and your doctor decide.

I need a good Dr., and Insurence.
Starting treatment- does going on meds increase t-cells?