Drug Interaction with Imuno Acid
Dec 15, 2004
Thank You for the great work you do.
I need to know if there will be any drug interaction if I add an Imuno Acid to my protein supplement I take after training.
Thanking you in advance for your reply.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your questions.
Not knowing the details of your "Imuno Acid" product, I can't be absolutely sure, but if there are only amino acids in the product, there shouldn't be any major drug-drug interactions with your HIV regimen.
Good luck, feel free to write back with more details if needed. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.