Drug Interaction with Imuno Acid
Dec 15, 2004
Thank You for the great work you do.
I need to know if there will be any drug interaction if I add an Imuno Acid to my protein supplement I take after training.
Thanking you in advance for your reply.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your questions.
Not knowing the details of your "Imuno Acid" product, I can't be absolutely sure, but if there are only amino acids in the product, there shouldn't be any major drug-drug interactions with your HIV regimen.
Good luck, feel free to write back with more details if needed. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.