|Tremors in hands, but not yet meds
Dec 15, 2004
My T-cell count is 460, so there should be some time before I begin meds. But in the last six weeks, I've developed tremors in my hands. Is this likely related to infection with HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
From the limited amount of information that you've provided, it's not clear that your hand tremors are related to HIV or not. I'd bring this new symptom to the attention of your doctor in order to have a complete evaluation.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.