Dec 15, 2004
I know that faithfully taking drugs is important to prevent resistance. I usually take my drugs (Combivir/Sustiva) about 9-9:30 AM and about 11:30 or so at night. I understant that the Combivir should be taken every 12 hours, but is my schedule good enough? I rarely miss, but have found it is easiest to take just before bed wheatever time that may be.
Thanks for your help.....
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
Your timing should be fine. Make sure that you continue to get ongoing clinic and laboratory monitoring to make sure that your viral and CD4 cell responses are good ones.
Happy holidays, thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.