sustiva, viread , videx and hydroxyurea
Dec 4, 2004
Response from Dr. Lee
Generally Videx and Viread are not among the recommended combos. Also, Hydoxyruea is rarely used anymore (it does "boost" the Videx, but is probably not necessary with the newer formulations). Go back and check with your doc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
- Fever And Headache After Deep Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.