Nov 29, 2004
Male pt;has VL= 700K/cd4=400. has some resistance to ARVs, had a gastric bypass, his weight is 400 lbs. any suggestions on dosing?
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I've never heard of any adjustments for weight (whether it be for a very small patient or a large patient). I double-checked the Fuzeon product insert and it states "No dose adjustment is recommended for weight or gender."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.