Nov 29, 2004
Male pt;has VL= 700K/cd4=400. has some resistance to ARVs, had a gastric bypass, his weight is 400 lbs. any suggestions on dosing?
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I've never heard of any adjustments for weight (whether it be for a very small patient or a large patient). I double-checked the Fuzeon product insert and it states "No dose adjustment is recommended for weight or gender."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.